Easy ISO Ltd
ISO - International Organisation for Standardisation
At Easy ISO we are committed to providing you with a simple straightforward solution to International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Certification.
At Easy ISO we provide a complete ISO Mentoring package to ensure your company meets all the requirements of the ISO scheme. Easy ISO provide a full bespoke ISO Quality Management System containing all required ISO internal and external procedures. Upon application you will be designated an ISO Mentor who will guide you from your initial ISO Application to your final ISO Inspection.
At Easy ISO Ltd we provide full ISO 9001 certification support within a complete pain free package. At Easy ISO Ltd we will take your company through the International Organisation for Standardisations (ISO) process step by step from the initial ISO applicaton to the final ISO audit.
At Easy ISO Ltd we provide a market leading full bespoke ISO Quality Management System (QMS) containing all required ISO procedures designed specifically around the unique operations of your company. Upon application to Easy ISO you will be designated your own ISO Mentor who will support you from your initial ISO Application to your final ISO Inspection.
All our leading ISO Certification Packages Include;
* Bespoke ISO Quality Management System (ISO QMS), designed from your companies precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the International Organisation for Standardisation;
* Support on ISO Registration;
* Bespoke on/off site MCS Training Course and regular mentoring from one of our ISO Mentors on your newly designed ISO Quality Management System and guidance all the way through your ISO Audit;
* Support on registration for your ISO Audit, working alongside some of the leading ISO Certification Bodies.
Our marketing leading ISO Support includes;
* A set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
* Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
* Keeping adequate records;
* Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
* Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
* Facilitating continual improvement
A company or organization that has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001may publicly state that it is "ISO 9001 certified" or "ISO 9001 registered". Certification to an ISO 9001 standard does not guarantee any quality of end products and services; rather, it certifies that formalized business processes are being applied.
The applying organization is assessed based on an extensive sample of its sites, functions, products, services and processes; a list of problems ("action requests" or "non-compliance") is made known to the management. If there are no major problems on this list, or after it receives a satisfactory improvement plan from the management showing how any problems will be resolved, the certification body will issue an ISO 9001 certificate for each geographical site it has visited.
An ISO certificate is not a once-and-for-all award, but must be renewed at regular intervals recommended by the certification body, usually around three years. There are no grades of competence within ISO 9001: either a company is certified (meaning that it is committed to the method and model of quality management described in the standard), or it is not. In this respect, it contrasts with measurement-based quality systems such as the Capability Maturity Model.
For further information or to discuss your company's ISO please dont hesitate to give our team a call on 0844 414 80 41.